9.04.2007

the joys of travel




Once again another week of travel. Is there ever going to be another flight that leaves on time? Three weeks in a row I booked the 7:00 pm return to Denver. And, three weeks in a row the flight is at least an hour late leaving. But each week I noticed that the 6:00 pm was leaving on time. I'm no fool. Last week I booked on the 6:00 pm thinking that I'd beat this little game. So I get to the airport and what do you know? DELAYED! New departure time is 6:50. Ok, well what are you gonna do? So I looked around and found a comfortable spot to SIT for an extra 50 minutes. 6:20 rolls around and its time to board, right? Uh, no . . . New departure time is now 7:35! Oh, did I mention that the 7:00 pm flight has left? ON TIME!!

1 Comments:

Blogger La said...

you make me laugh, davus! =) sorry it wasn't too laughable of a situation for you......

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home